- 💛100% Natural Ingredients: Skin friendly, the wax beans is guaranteed by FDA certificates. Safe to use, natural wax ingredients, no harms to your health. The hair remove is a physical process, so it doesn’t hurt the skin.
- 💛Protect Your Privacy, Money Saving: Now you don’t have to spend hundreds of dollars at a salon getting a brazilian wax! Waxing yourself at home in any time, it can work for sensitive skin, face, upper lip, chin, underarms, eyebrows, legs, chest and back, also bikini area , protect your privacy from being naked in front of a stranger.
- 💛 Perfect Effect: The stripless wax firmly gripping each strand, gently removing it from the root, around 85% to 99% success rate without any side effects. Waxing hair removal extracts hair from the root and thus slower growth, enjoying being hairless at least for 3 weeks.
- 💛Easy Operation: Use warmer machine to melt the hard wax to a workable status. Then using a spatula to stir the wax. Wait for 2-3 minutes to cool the wax beads and then spread a layer of film wax onto the area to be treated in the direction of the hair growth and you can simply pull it off smoothly with opposite direction of hair growth, without applying strips on top. Leave the skin smooth, hair free, residue free. Tip: To have a better hair removal experience, 160℉is best for wax application.
- 💛 100% Money-Back Guarantee: Just for full refund or replacement if there is issue about the wax beans. Please feel free to email us if you have any questions about the wax. Thank you!
Hard Wax Beans for Painless Hair Removal, 1lb Large Refill Wax Beads for Sensitive Skin
1. How long will your face or brow wax last?
Typically, your wax will last 2-3 weeks before you begin to see any regrowth, but as you wax your face more regularly, the density and amount of hair may decrease.
2. Why is there a residue when tearing off the wax?
The edge residue is caused by the fact that when you apply it, the edges are too thin and do not match the internal pressure. When there is residue, use the torn wax to press the residual wax to remove it.
3. Why is the wax too stretchy?
Fundamental mistakes during the heating process can cause your wax to heat at the wrong temperature setting. Heating your wax at the wrong temperature setting can lead to your wax being too stretchy. Typically, when the wax solution is too flexible the wax temperature is too cold. We recommend turning up the temperature on your FEMIRO wax warmer until the wax has reached a honey-like consistency.
4. Why is the wax not removing any hair?
Fundamental mistakes during the heating, application, and removal process of the wax can lead to hairs being left behind. To avoid hairs being left behind when waxing, we recommend ensuring that the temperature on the FEMIRO wax warmer is at the highest setting until the wax has reached a full liquid form. Once the wax has reached a full liquid form you must lower the temperature on your warmer to a low mid-level setting and allow for the wax cool off. Proceed to wait an approximate 15-20 minutes until the wax has reached a honey-like consistency. Once the wax has reached a honey-like consistency we recommend applying a thicker layer of wax to the skin to get the rhythm or groove of the wax’s behavior creating a lip for grip to remove the strip. The density of the wax will determine the sensitivity of the wax during the removal process. The wax should rest on the skin for approximately 30-40 seconds prior to the removal. If your wax is still wet after 30-40 seconds, please allow an additional 30 seconds until the wax has dried.